Welcome to my blog

English:

Hi, I hope you like my blog!

Don't forget to check daily for any changes. Oh and find me on google+ at +waminette (You can find the translator under the Google+ stuff on the right)

Thank you

French:

Salut, J'espère que vous aimez mon blog!

Ne pas oublier de vérifier tous les jours pour tout changement. Oh et vous me trouverez sur google+ à + waminette (Vous pouvez trouver le traducteur sous l'étoffe Google+ sur la droite)

Merci

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Whales

Oh... The splashing of the sea, the salt smell and the whale?  Do you like big chubby things?  Do you like smarts?  Do you like WHALES?  They are so much better than cats.  They are things in water and they swim around.  I love them so much.  Do you want to learn about then click Here or just save them Here. Save whales. (Just do)

No comments:

Post a Comment